Thursday, October 18, 2007

Senior Fall

I'll be honest, it's been pretty busy. I and all of us apologize for not posting more frequently. It's been hectic.

The first day of classes were Wednesday, September 26th. This also coincided with the Democratic National Debate hosted here on campus. That was quite a way to start off the school year. Though I didn't get one of the few tickets for students to watch the debate, I did help volunteer with the Watch Party in our gym (Leede Arena) and the Media File Room, where the press watched and wrote about the debate.

It's been quite nice reuniting with the rest of the 08s back on campus, though we've all been occupied dealing with our senior seminars in our major, corporate recuiting to find a job and in general thinking about post-grad options.

Now that it's been a few weeks and things have settled down and we've settled into the term and our schedules, we'll be sure to post more often.

This weekend is Homecoming, the big weekend for the fall term. We build a bonfire in the center of the Green. It's a blast and my favorite big weekend, I'll be sure to post on Tuesday.

Have a good weekend, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

No comments: